Thursday 17 February 2011

9B Birthday Cake. Yum.

Yesterday, 16th February, some of my friends and I went around to Shamilka's house to make a cake for our school birthday :) It wasn't easy we all admit.  Here is the afternoon/evening in photos :)



Failed Gangstar.


Lovely.
































Mary's spazzed up grass hahahaa.
So I did it all again for her :P






















































































My man at the back saying farewell :)

5 comments:

  1. ahh the cake looks really good! can't wait to eat ours tomorrow :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Ahhh, I want some cake now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha. the bitch on top of the bus is my creation :)

    UGH. yaejin. why insist putting such ugly pictures of me on HERE. and I was wearing GLASSES >:(

    I like how it's just photos and not your usual drab. I'm just kidding. I love you.

    Will steal that "Jesus statue" as you called it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, it's not all your creation. I actually made the figure and stuff. All you did was paint its face hahaaa. Stop taking credit stupid. :)
    Yea whatever. I put them up cos you're hideous innnit.
    I cbaed to write lol, I put like all the photos up 129 photos :)
    COPYRIGHT. You better give credit to me and my camera. Or I'll sue you :)

    ReplyDelete